– New solutions for discharged plastic waste
The project targets a cost-efficient holistic solution for plastic waste discharged into the environment, including tracking and identification, recovery and valorisation.
The main goal of the project is to prepare a complete solution for plastic waste released into the environment, which includes the entire value chain from the localization to the valorisation of collected plastic. This will be achieved through :
- Building global value chains and locally adapted business models.
- Analyzing financial concepts
- Demonstrating plastic recovery technology in a real environment (Indonesia)
- Evaluating the capacities of sensor solutions to locate and identify different plastic fractions in the environment
- Develop valorisation technology for the plastic waste
- Composite technologies for waste plastics
- Catalytic pyrolysis for the collected plastic fraction.